To convert fresh fruits into dry fruit is technology by it self. When perishable commodity is converted into non perishable form, it provides better opportunity for grower, as it can be stored for longer period and grower can wait for better opportunity. This technique is used in many fruits such as Grapes are converted into dry raisins. Figs are dried and sols. This is achieved by reduction of maximum moisture from fruit in minimum possible time. More than 80% moisture is present in fresh fruits is mainly responsible for bacterial and fungal growth on fruits. They decay the cell wall and rooting takes place and ultimately, fruits get spoiled.
Dipping oil of good quality should have following features:
1. Maximum heat absorption capacity.
2. High rate of water evaporation
3. Protection from Bacterial & Fungal infection.
4. Prevent oxidation & stop blackening of fruits.
5. Retention of Chloropyl pigments, that is colour retention.
Our dipping oil is produced after great study of 20 years. We are one of the biggest basic manufacturer of easters of oleic acid. Oil present in fruit is having tendency to oxidize, hence we are incorporating food grade Antioxidant in our formulation. To get proper mixing, food grade emulsifier in proper concentration is added to this formulation.
Dipsol Technology for drying red chilies is a new technology has been developed. Sun drying chilies is important phenomena. During ealy drying period of Dec-Feb, it takes more than 20-25 days for proper drying. Druing this long period chilies get spoiled due to fungal and bacterial infestation. This is time when market prices are higher. It is most important to reduce moisture in shortest possible time.
Dose :- 3-5 ml/15 litre of water.
Packing :- 20 ltr and 50ltr and 100ltr.
Raisin making is the process in which water has to be evaporated from grapes, this generally takes 10-15 days during normal season. During this process grapes undergoes various biotic and a biotic stresses, which affects the final quality of raisins. The common fact has been noticed by various scientist and farmers that longer the drying period higher the possibilities of low quality raisins formations hence shorting the drying periods is a most suitable way of getting quality raisins. And faster is the only product which enhances drying process.
Application :- For dipping : 500 gm faster along with dipping oil and potassium carbonate.
First and Second spray : 200 gm of faster along with dipping oil and potassium carbonate.
Packing :- Available in 1kg, 5 kg, 20 kg.
Protex –L is a mixture of organic Vit-c, organosulfur along with preservative and antioxidant. The browning of fruits is occurred due to the activation of PPO(Polyphenol oxidase) enzyme at outermost layer of fruits. This enzyme is activated when fruits outer layer is exposed environment which is occured when grapes are pretreated with dipping oil and carbonate solution for drying. According to the fruit research institutes, only Vit C along with organosulfur can inhibit PPO from activating and due to which color of dry grapes will be retained and browning of dry grapes is stopped.
Use Protex L in dipping and spray solution of dipping oil and avoid browning of dry grapes.
Application :- Use 1 ml per litre of water in dipping and spray solution.
Packing :- Available in 1 litre.
There are two components which are having two different activities, both are important and help in drying chilies faster and protect chilies from bacterial as well as fungal infections. It is ell known that post harvest losses during drying needs protection. During winter chilies require 20-25 days for drying. It is basic principle longer the drying period provides more time to bacterial/fungi to develop, due to moisture available in fruits.
A new technology was established, which is integrated method of chilly drying known as DIP-SOL method.
1. Dip-Sol L (liquid) :- It is drying oil which has a maximum capacity to absorb heat which is important in drying. Liquid also content food grade preservatives which prevent bacterial/fungal infection. This is made out of specific vegetable oil they are approved by food and drug administration of U.S.A. approval no CFR 172/225. It is also approved by Australian NRA 33407. And they are 100% bio-degradable leaving no poisonous with food grade emulsifiers and surfactance.
2. Dip-Sol P (powder) :- It is a powder which is capable of reducing wax and cuticle layer present on fruit. When wax plates are disturbed moisture evaporation rate increase which is important and reduce drying period. This powder is made out of food grade alkalis. Above both the components are used in India for drying other fruits also.
Keepex-L is water soluble concentration for green and yellow raisins.
1. It Protects raisins from Bacterial and fungal attack.
2. It act as an Antioxidants and helps in chlorophyll fixation.
3. It improves color and quality of Raisins.
4. It protect raisins from fluctuation of climate.
5. It maintain luster of raisins.
Application :- Mix 2 ml of Keepex-L per litre of water with the solution of dipping oil and potassium carbonate.
Packing :- Available in 1 litre, 5 litre.
Cotex is washing oil for dry fruits.
1. After washing of raisins by Cotex(Washing oil ) wax contain in Cotex will coat on the outer.
2. surface of raisins.
3. Cotex will increase the freshness and glossiness of raisins.
4. Raisins will be free flow and will not stick each other.
5. Raisins will not able to lose sugar easily.
6. It decrease rate of transpiration of raisins.
7. It also protect raisins from physical damages like cutting and other in machines.
8. It also reduces the weight loss.
9. Cotex will protect raisins from mold and other bacterial attack at outside of cold storage as it containing food grade preservative and antioxidant.
Application :- Use 3to 5 ml of Cotex per litre of water for washing only.
Packing :- Available in 1 litre, 5 litre, 20 litre.